BDGamers provides a subscription based service that allows user to access Java, Android and HTML5 Games, for respected computers and other devices ("BDGamers ready devices"). The aforementioned Service is operating under the brand name of BDGamers Club which is provided to you by B2M Technologies Limited (“B2M”), a registered company incorporated under the laws of Bangladesh (hereinafter referred to as BDGamers”)
The following terms (‘Terms’) governs your access and use of (http://BDGamers.club) and/or the web for for all the Android and iOS Devices also internet connected computers and other devices accessing the BDGamers services (collectively ‘Services’).
By accessing and using our Services, you hereby agree and accept the Terms in full. If you disagree or do not accept any of the Terms, you must not use our Services.
Copyright © 2018 B2M Technologies Limited, operating under the brand name “BDGamers Club”.
Subject to the express provisions of these Terms, we, together with our licensors and service providers, own and control all the copyright and all other intellectual property rights, titles and interests in and relating to the Services and the materials and contents on our Website. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights, titles and interests in and relating to our Services and the material and contents on our Website are reserved.
3. Except the limited permissions, provided by these Terms, no right, title, license or interest is granted to you in relation to the Services and contents and materials that are part of the Services.License to Use Website and Service
1. You may view pages from our Website in a web browser and mobile browser. Except as expressly permitted by provisions in these Terms.
2. You may only use our Services for your own personal purposes and must not use our Services for any other purposes including, without limitation for the commercial purposes.
3. Games that we offer as part of the Services can be Downloaded only for personal use or at home. Organised or public showings are not allowed without prior written consent from B2M, operating under the brand “BDGamers”.
4. All contents and materials on our Service and Website are copyright protected and you may not republish material from our Service or Website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material or contents from our Website or Service; Provide any material from our Website or Service in public; exploit materials or contents from our Website or Service for commercial purposes; or redistribute materials or contents from our Website or Service.
5. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, or indeed our whole website, at our sole discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website or Service. Restrictions of usage
You may not use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website.
You may not use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You may not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website and App without our express written consent.
You may not access or otherwise interact with our Website using any robot, spider or other automated means.
You may not use data collected from our Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You may not use data collected from our Website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website, or in relation to our Website, is true, accurate, current, complete, clear and non-misleading.